Our Current Openings display
below. We welcome you to inquire about any position that interests you.
Feel free to send us information about yourself even if a particular
position is not available; we're always seeking qualified professionals
to join our team.
ASI Computer Systems is seeking a Sr Developer to design, build, deploy and provide knowledge transfer for software framework to support business product lines for current and next generation applications.
- Meets project goals and deadlines as specified by project plans.
- Identifies issues as they arise and provides assistance as needed to development team.
- Consistently researches, recommends, designs flexible, scalable and stable frameworks and solutions.
- Maintains consistent communication and status updates to development team and management.
- Participates in development team discussions.
- Provides assistance to team members with suggestions or ideas on how project issues can be addressed.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with system design and architecture and/or Bachelor degree in technology related fields like computer science, math or engineering.
- Additional technical training is a plus.
- Implementation in .NET (v.1.1 to recent) and related technologies
- Exp with OOA, OOD, OOP.
- Strong Design Patterns exp required.
- N-Tier development exp required.
- Database Design and Object Relational Mapping Design and Implementation exp required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Cross-browser development experience including IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera on both mobile and desktop clients.
- IIS and SQL Server Administration experience.
- Experience with open source technologies is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of TFS.
- Expertise in using Visual Studio is a must.
Benefits include Insurances, PTO, 401(k)
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT
Ambitious, detail-oriented person needed to provide front line telephone support for accounting software in a call center environment. Responsibilities include answering support calls, replicating and resolving customers accounting issues. A good working knowledge of accounting and/or accounting software is ideal.
*3+ years accounting experience or Accounting Degree (AA or BS).
*Ability to analyze simple to complex customer support questions received over the phone, email, or fax.
*Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication skills (both written and verbal)
*PC (specifically Windows) skills and computerized accounting systems
Benefits include insurances, Paid Time Off and 401K
To Apply: Submit your resume via one of the following ways:
Attach your resume and send via email to Loriet@asicomp.com. Place the job title or area of interest in the subject line of the e-mail message.
ASI Computer Systems
Attn: Lorie Thomas
PO Box 338
Cedar Falls, IA 50613-0338